Ouzhan Trade (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is located in Building 38, Jinguo industrial park, No. 500 Zhenkang road, Jinshan district, Shanghai, we have over 15 years of professional CNC machining experience in Shanghai, mainly in CNC milling, CNC turning, Turn-milling machining, CNC machining, 4/5 axis CNC machining, Surface grinding, Laser cutting, Sheet metal bending welding and so on. Our company covers an area of 1,200 square meters, the number of employees is about 30, 10 technical managers, 5 quality inspectors. Main production equipment more than 30 sets.
Features of CNC Machine
1. Prominent features of CNC machining
It is important to note here that CNC machining tools are usually available with automatic tool change holder and controlled by the program. Hence, it is evident that the operational process is more concentrated in nature. On all CNC machines, an electronic measuring system is employed on each controlled axis. The measuring systems are usually used on CXNC machines for identifying the positioning of a slide on the slideway.
These systems also play a crucial role in orienting the spindle table and measuring the actual spindle speed. CNC controls are the main components of the CNC machining. The new CNC controls were developed for simple applications related to turning machining centers and grinding. On the other hand, the advanced computer numerical controls allow more precise control of the various axes, enabling them to interpolate positions faster. So let's take a glance at some of the main features of CNC machining.
2. Automated lubrication systems
It is worth mentioning here that you could derive long term reliability from a machine tool that relies on a regular maintenance and lubrication schedule. It is a commonly observed fact that inadequate lubrication to the bearings would cause premature damage to them. Moreover, inadequate lubrication can also damage the track rails. In other words, if there is an utter lack of lubrication, the stability of the machine would decrease.
Usually, repairing costs related to CNC machines are quite expensive. Thus, it makes sense to opt for those CNC machines which are equipped with a self-lubrication mechanism. It is also called automated lubrication, where each bearing of the device is connected to a central manifold. The lubrication dispenser automatically provides a programmable and pressurized oil feed to each bearing.
3. Transitivity of CNC machining process is better
After debugging and verifying the test cutting process, the transitivity of the CNC machines can be deployed to save critical time and ensure quality at the same time. Moreover, the process can be used as a template for the subsequent processing of the other similar parts. Hence, with the transitive features of CNC machines, various workflows across the industry can be streamlined.
4. Spindle options in CNC machining
Both 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines have an extended range of options when the context is about spindles. The HSD and Perske spindles are already a big hit in the realm of CNC machining. They are efficient and can take loads by guarantying your utmost precision at the same time. Moreover, vacuum pumps are an optional feature in CNC machines. Vacuum pumps render strength and stability to the CNC machine setups.
5. Automated tool length setters
Automated tool length setters can make the 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines more efficient. The length measurement systems are highly accurate. Moreover, they comprise a single M-Code that executes the selection of the tool in an automated environment. Furthermore, tool positioning to the probe measuring position can be fine-tuned with the help of automatic tool length setters. When the examination has detected the machine, the individually measured tool length gets stored automatically in the Fagor tool offset table.
6. Fagor Controls
Fagor controls are also an integral component of 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines. Though most CNC machines come equipped with this functionality, other manufacturers don’t preinstall it in the CNC machines. In case your CNC machine doesn’t have Fagor Controls, it would be best to purchase them from any third-party supplier.
7. It is essential to run prior tests before beginning with the manufacturing process
To be precise, the runtime environment of CNC machining is highly automated. This is the reason that one needs to pay proper attention to safety and quality. In other words, the machining processes related to CNC must meet all the operational and production criteria in a trial test. Trial tests before actually beginning with the production process would save you from a lot of hassles.
Advantage of Ouzhan
1. Ouzhan has more than 30 sets of advanced CNC machines, most of which are imported from Switzerland and Japan, our accuracy can reach 0.01mm.
2. Ouzhan currently has more than 30 workers and more than 10% are with Masters or Doctor’s degrees. Our ten engineers all graduated from top Chinese universities majoring in machinery and have rich professional knowledge.Our foreign trade personnel are international trade professional graduates, proficient in foreign trade process.The two departments of our company can help each other and bring you the best service.
3. Ouzhan has its own CNC machining factory, since our factory was established in Shanghai in 2005, we have used our decades of rich experience and knowledge in CNC machining field to win the recognition of many customers. Such as Trutzschler, iGuzzini, SafeFire, FujiXerox, Ghrepower, Reco and so on.