Part marking is a cost-effective way to add logos or custom lettering to your designs and is often used for custom part tagging during full-scale production.
● Apply to electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision equipment, glasses and watches, jewelry, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes, medical equipment and other industries.
● Applicable materials include: common metals and alloys (iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc and other metals), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are acceptable), special Surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodization, electroplating surface), ABS material (electric appliance housing, daily necessities), ink (transparent keys, printed products), epoxy resin (electronic component packaging, insulation layer).
Product marking includes laser marking and cnc engraving.
● Laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy density laser to locally irradiate the workpiece to vaporize the surface material or produce a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark.
● The basic principle of laser marking is that a high-energy continuous laser beam is generated by a laser generator, and the focused laser acts on the printing material to instantly melt or even vaporize the surface material. By controlling the path of the laser on the surface of the material, Form the required graphic marks.
● Laser marking is characterized by non-contact processing, which can be marked on any special-shaped surface, and the workpiece will not be deformed and generate internal stress. It is suitable for marking metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and other materials.
● Laser can mark almost all parts (such as pistons, piston rings, valves, valve seats, hardware tools, sanitary ware, electronic components, etc.), and the marks are wear-resistant, the production process is easy to automate, and the marked parts have little deformation .
● It is suitable for cutting, two-dimensional carving and three-dimensional carving on various flat materials. In addition, the main functions and advantages of the multi-functional metal plaque engraving machine: powerful, multi-purpose, whether it is to make bronze, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum and other metal surface lettering, engraving patterns and fine art graphic crafts, etc. Get it done. Due to the powerful engraving and plating function of this machine, the workpiece can be processed from large-format signs to tiny breastplates and nameplates.
● CNC engraving is a combination of drilling and milling in terms of processing principle. The correct selection of CNC engraving objects and reasonable use of technology can become a project with a high return on investment. Since CNC engraving objects are characterized by complex patterns, peculiar shapes, and fine finished products, while CNC engraving machines are mainly light-weight structures, this actually limits the working mode of CNC engraving as: "quick milling with small tools". In fact, this is also It is the "professional advantage" of CNC engraving, and the reason is that CNC engraving is doing "business that cannot be processed by conventional large tools". Due to the unique professional advantages of CNC engraving, GNC engraving is more handy in the following industries: mold engraving industry and advertising engraving industry.